Wednesday 1 August 2012

Nail Art: Denim

I wore these denim nails last month, and I loved the look of the gradient. They went great with my denim jacket, which I wore the heck out of this summer.


Then recently, I saw this pair of jeans from Zara, and they pretty much match my nails spot on. Of course, I had to get them (not just because they match my nails, but also because I thought they were super cute).


Polishes:
Left to right: American Apparel "American Denim", American Apparel "Passport Blue"
Directions for the gradient can be found here (except we are only using two colours instead of three).

I guess buying a pair of jeans to match my nails wouldn't be the craziest reason I've purchased something. I'm sure we all know the feeling of an impulse buy.

If you want more ideas for denim nails, check out inSpa's roundup here! It links to a lot of great blogs and posts to help you get your favourite jeans look! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make my day!
Please do not use this section to drop links that are irrelevant to the post's content. I reserve the right to remove these. If you'd like to contact me, please e-mail me.