Wednesday 10 October 2012

Alice in Wonderland: Big or Small?

"One side will make you grow taller, and the other side will make you grow shorter."
Only in Wonderland will eating two different sides of a mushroom make you grow bigger or smaller. 

The base I used is two coats of China Glaze "Fast Track" topped with one coat of butter London "Tart With a Heart". Most of the other colours I used were custom mixed, so I won't bother listing them all out here.

Painting the mushroom was interesting - it looks like some kind of alien fungus that I wouldn't even touch, let alone eat haha! At least the cookies came out cute. I used the same method for the "EAT ME" cookie as for my milk & cookies design, only with smaller dots.

Alice in Wonderland Nail Art Series

   


2 comments:

  1. I love your Alice Series! ( I somehow missed last weeks - Just saw it now .. wow!! ) I will try one of these one day ( I'm thinking the Cheshire Cat! )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, I'm so happy you're enjoying it! I have a lot more designs coming up, so maybe they'll give you some more ideas :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make my day!
Please do not use this section to drop links that are irrelevant to the post's content. I reserve the right to remove these. If you'd like to contact me, please e-mail me.